What We Do
We Resolve To:
- Conduct ongoing discussion groups where men share experiences and concerns.
- Sponsor large group workshops and conferences on issues of importance within the male experience.
- Provide day or weekend “intensives” to more deeply explore issues such as aging, intimacy, sexuality, fathering, and careers.
- Maintain a library specialized in literature related to men.
- Sponsor two annual scholarships to a male high school senior who demonstrates the “best of masculinity”.
- Volunteer time and energy to community service projects.
- Develop and facilitate teacher training programs to help educators understand male behavior.
- Support men dealing with life issues within the limits of peer mentoring.